~`**''Teen Angst.'***~~`

I AM HUNGRY. (STILL.)

Is it natural for me to feel like I have another brother growing out of my bellybutton because damn, I eat enough for my whole family, including all my aunts and uncles and shit. My stomach is a black hole or something, I don't know what's going on down there, but some golem magical charms must be doing this to me. I mean, I just ate two burritos, a bag of M & Ms, and a twinkie in the last hour and I feel like I've been starving for three weeks.

I am trying to contain my hunger because my mom caught me walking up the stairs with soda & chips and she brutally whipped me in the face with her back-hand slap. (So I got scared shitless because damn, I did not see that slap coming, and I retreated to the kitchen and left, unvictoriously.) Plus, she told me I was a fattie. (MY SELF ESTEEM IS AT ROCK BOTTOM OMG CALL DA COPS PLS.)

Um, hello. I weigh like 139. That isn't that much for my age, and considering that I'm on doing athletics, I should be bulkier. (There are freshmen who weigh more than me.) So, I'm going to assume that my mother hates me and doesn't like feeding me.

cHiLD AbuSE**!!`111!

lol txt it111!!!

ok bye.
April 16th, 2012 at 02:44am