The Great Mibba Crash of 2012

The crash (April 15, 2012) has left devastating affects on hundreds of unsuspecting Mibbians. These innocent citizens have lost the lives of countless chapters, comments, and subscribers. It has taken a toll on the community, as seen by the many cries of sorrow and despair once the magnitude of the damage set in.

What we have lost, we will never get back. It is as if we have traveled back in time to one and a half weeks ago. It is as if the past could not let go of us. It has dragged us back, not caring about the havoc it would wreak, the chaos it would contrive.

I myself feel as if I have been given the mighty middle finger by this site. My hopes were soaring when I saw the site was down - was the new Mibba finally here? Were the proverbial two weeks finally over? Such hopes were shot down when I realized that this was no miracle, this was a crash. The Great Mibba Crash of 2012.

As people pick up the pieces of this devastating event, we can only hope that the Mibba servers and citizens will be safe. We can only prepare ourselves for when disaster strikes again. But as the tides of loss and ruin retreat back into the depths of the Internet, Mibba slowly rises. Because we are creators. And no matter how severe the destruction, creators will always rebuild what has been destroyed - and it will be even better than it was before.

(Dramatized for effect.)
April 16th, 2012 at 05:35am