Nightmares/ Flashbacks? || Banner help? || Maybe some other stuff.

So, I have flashbacks, a lot, usually not in dream form. I'm not sure what I would consider this a "nightmare", but it was kind of a bad dream. There was three dreams in all, so far.

In the first one, I was forced to go back to where I used to live. (Jacksonville, Florida) I obviously didn't want to, but I was forced to go. (In a plane, I don't even know why.) So, I got there, but for some reason, I was being told that I was in Pennsylvania. Anyways, I walked into this apartment, and there was two rooms. The first room had a lot of adults I used to know, and they all just kinda stopped to look at me, and then just ignored me. For some reason, I was really scared. The next room was empty, and then, someone came in with me. He was trying to tell me something along the lines of I shouldn't be scared, and he was going to keep me safe. But, when I tried to run back to him, he was there, but I woke up, before anything else happened.

In the second one, it was different than the first time. Not much happened, but I remember, but I relapsed. (Cutting) I was really upset, and just took a blade to my leg. I just cut and cut, until I was bleeding everywhere. I woke up triggered as f*ck.

In the third one, (last night). The dream was kind of based off a movie. (Requiem For A Dream). I've seen parts of this movie, but not the whole thing. I remember my mom showing it to me, but I didn't watch all of it, as I said before. I knew what it was about, though. So, in the dream, someone was watching it with me, I knew it was a movie, but it started feeling like I was actually there. I could have had this dream because I was around a lot of that kind of stuff when I was a kid, so that could have been something to do with it. I really have no idea.

Like I said, I normally just have a flashback, but I've had dreams now a couple of times. Like, I don't think I'm crazy, and I'm not trying to overreact to this situation, I'm just curious as to what it is that could have caused me to have these. So, if anyone has any clue what it is, comment on this or something?

So, next I need a banner. It's for a story I posted on here previously. But of course, I lost it in the Mibba Crash. So, if anyone would like to help me with that, just comment or PM me. I will have something free for anyone who helps. I will either comment and subscribe to one of your stories, or comment on anything else you want me to. And don't refuse to take the comment, because, if you help me with this, you deserve it!(:

And, for other stuff, I have some questions?

1] Favorite movie?
2] Ever had any nightmares or flashbacks?
3] Excited for Summer Vacation?
4] Have an awesome day/ night / afternoon. (:
April 17th, 2012 at 10:20pm