Dare us? | QUESTIONS!

My friend and I are doing dare's and we need some dare's to do. So if you want to request a dare drop it in the comment's section below, our YouTube has not been made yet, we are doing two or three video's before we make one, we want a couple of subs before the end of April. Anyway, the first one will be Chubby Bunny.

I should be at school, but I'm not because I'm sick, I have really bad stomach aches and my teeth are giving me the sh*t's, because I had mouth surgery last Thursday and I got put to sleep, while they put a breathing tube down my throat and filled four of my teeth and they pulled a rotten baby tooth out that was giving me hell. I know I should go to the dentist and get the rest of my teeth fixed, but my anxiety is being a b*tch.

I really couldn't afford to miss and any more school, because my attendance is really bad, but hey, what are you gonna do? My mum gets pissed off because she wants me to actually get an eduction, but I know what I want to do when I finish school. I just want to travel the world for a year, then I will move out and actually do something with my life, I probably need money before I travel so I defiantly need a job, but they won't hire a immature girl that likes trains! Or will they?

Lately I have been really into Bring me the Horizon and I don't even know why. Like before I was into them, but I wouldn't fan girl, I would never fan girl because in my opinion I do not find that effective at all, but or well, no offence to any teeny fan girls or anything, but I was a fan, but recently I had been listening to their music like every day! When I used to listen to it like once in a while.

I really should be at school considering I only have one day left before the weekend. And yes it is Friday where I am! I'm Australian and right now it's 11:04am in the morning, if I was at school I would be at break and I just realised I had an assignment due today! SH*T!

I have question as well. Do you think it's a sign of maturity that you want to take a relationship slow? Because, in my last relationship's shit when down.. And this boy doesn't realise how much he means to me, he has saved my life. We have been going out for a month. Haha :)

But, I'm just making our YouTube now and texting my friend about it, I'm on Tumblr and I'm listening to Highways.

QUESTIONS:
Do you have any good dares that hopefully want kills us?
Is your attendance bad?
What's your worst dental experience?
Do you like trains?
Do you like mainstream music?
What's your favourite genre of music?
What time is it where you are?
Do you think it's mature that I'm taking this relationship slow?
What are you currently doing? Apart from answering this?
April 20th, 2012 at 03:10am