Here ya go mother.

Im getting sick and f*cking tired of waking up at 12 in the f*cking afternoon and seeing you still up on the computer watching some bullsh*t because you've been drinking all night. I dont give a f*ck about what youre positive. From positive to negative sh*t. Even if its about some stupid as* Notebook sh*t or Annelise exorcism sh*t. I dont give a flying F*CK. Im f*cking sick and tired of it. Whenever you're drinking all that godd*mn beer you're costing us money that we barely have. Because your BEER is a f*cking PRIORITY in this house. You sit over on the computer and talk about how much you looooooveeeee my dad. But then you torture him and sh*t by keeping him up all godd*mn night when he has f*cking work at 7. Youre calling him at work telling him pointless sh*t that no one gives a f*ck about. JUST SHUT THE F*CK UP. D*mmit. You're an a-l-c-o-h-o-l-i-c. You never know when to stop. You get annoying as hell when you're drunk. You repeat yourself. Im typing this sh*t up right now and you're telling me about how some f*cker called you a wh*re. I DONT CARE. Do you even KNOW how many times ive been called a wh*re? NO. And im sure as hell not going to talk to you about it in the morning as soon as you wake the f*ck up and say one word to me. YOURE GOOD HEARTED? A f*cking good hearted person doesnt cause their daughter to slice her wrists open almost every night. Allllll back in november and december thats all i f*cking did. Might as well go do it now. Yeah, time to break my 4 month record. Yayyyyyyy. See what you do? Do you f*cking see how this sh*t affects me? No! You dont! Because youre toooo f*cking busy sipping on a g*ddamn Coors Light! F*cking stop it! You're hurting everyone including yourself! You'll forget to take your little blue happy pill, you'll get depressed again, and then all hell breaks loose. All of a sudden you'll get all sad, and mopey, and wont do sh*t around the house. You'll just get drunk again. You quit your job that was paying for your $600 car payment to clean up around the house. But nooo. When was the last time you did that? Cant answer? Lol! I know! Cause you drink too much! Back when you were making progress it was greattt. Everyone was so happy without you drinking. But noopeeee. Now you're dwindling back down that same hole you were in the first place that caused me to do so much damage to myself. I did way more than the 26 cuts on my wrist. Burning. Starving. Beating. Just stuff that f*cking fades away. Half the time there isnt anything to eat because we dont have the money because we have to support your beer supply. Justttt great. Even when you're talking to me and im trying to put in my side and actually have a conversation you sit there and dumb me down. You have basically called me a wh*re countless times. You have said that any love of mine is inferior to anything you've ever had. And you dont know one f*cking thing about Marcus so you cant be saying f*cking sh*t about that situation. I cant tell you anything without you overreacting and totally killing my social life. I used to be a computer addict and do nothing. Made me get off and have a social life. Got one. Goes to Leeanns house and hangs out with people all the time. ONE thing goes wrong and suddenly i cant even go over there anymore. Its f*cking bullsh*t. Get your sh*t straight. Im sick and tired of babysitting you everytime you drink. Dad has to take off work all the time to take care of you. You make him do all this sh*t with you which causes him to be behind on these projects he has to do at work. I completely love and respect my dad. But you? I love you. Idk why. But respect? No. Half the time you act more immature than a 10 year old.
April 20th, 2012 at 08:13pm