Won a game of pool tonight without sinking a single ball.

Yes, that is the measure of my awesomeness and Jedi-power.

I wave my hand and suddenly, BAM! my worthy opponent sinks the white while he's on the black.

That's right, my friends. He had sunk all of his, save for that wretched little 8-ball. And then I won. How amazing am I?!

Also I'm dyslexic. Just throwin' it out there. I'm bored, nothing else to write about. But it's a shocker, right?

Everyone at my school gasps when they hear it. 'Cause I'm one of those A+ grade students. Apparently you can't be an A+ student if you're dyslexic. Because apparently dyslexia makes you stupid.

NO IT DOESN'T. It just makes you do silly things like confuse your older brothers number because it's made up of all 8s and 0s. And write "done" instead of "down" (or vice versa) 90% of the time.

Those are personal experiences, by the way. In fact those are my repeat-offenders. My worst offenders. I can never, ever, ever get my brothers number right! Ever! It's something stupid like 0480008808. I'm not even kidding. I mean, that's not actually it, obviously (but try calling it, I dare you). But it's only made up of those two numbers - besides the 4, 'cause that's like the area code or something.

And I almost never write "done" when that's the word I actually want to use. I write "down" instead. It's the same with "like" and "look".

But hey, whatever, being branded as a dyslexic is awesome. I'm allowed to wear John Lennon styled glasses in class if I want, because of the coloured lense. And I get to write on coloured paper if I so wish. So na na nana na.

Anyway, I will end this journal by talking more about my infinte wisdom and awesomeness. Displayed in the fact that I played the worst game of my life tonight, and still won pool.

I always win pool, because I have these AMAZING flukes. I don't actually have any talent. But anyway.

Later!
April 21st, 2012 at 02:40pm