So this is getting somewhere...

I'm in the process of planning a sixteenth birthday. Dude, this whole part planning thing is harder than it sounds. So lemme tell you about it.

It's scheduled for the 12th of May (two days after my birthday, since my birthday's on a weekday)
Now, I've had parties before, but nothing quite this serious.

One of my best buddies family is planning it. So the colour scheme is black, light pink and silver.
The dress code is long dresses for the girls and shirts and jeans if you're a boy. I've already got mine, and I must say, it's pretttty.

Now, I've got a problem. Since this year, the boys and girls are split into separate classes at school. So I have got guy friends, but the other guys in my grade are complete a-holes. But I still really want to invite all of the guys, but I'm not sure if any will turn up because they're worried about what the a-holes say.

Thing is, I'm in this situation where I wish I had more friends and was more approachable but
I just...

I just REALLY can't stand the human race.

There is literally ten people I can stand to be around for a period of time without wanting to rip their flesh of.

Yeah, I'm a brilliant person to be having a big party -__ -
April 22nd, 2012 at 08:20pm