Randomness + Questions

This is me everytime I read a wonderful Zutara or Taang fic/graphic.

Image

I ship everyone in TLA. Zuko/Katara, Zuko/Jin, Zuko/Mai, Toph/Aang, Aang/Katara - but I never touch the Sokka/Suki pairing, they're my favorite :D

But personally I liked Zuko better during the first and second season, even though he wouldn't shut up about honor in the first one. He's too nice for me in the third season.

As you know, or maybe not, Avatar is slowly taking over my life. It's really not healthy. I get obsessed over things easily, when I was younger I was majorly obsessed with Naruto. I really wanted to be a ninja guys. I still love the show but those fillers are killing me so I'm never in the mood to watch it. And I won't bother reading the manga because I'm so far behind.

Does anyone else have a VDex? I had one before but I lost my username/password D': and I had really cool pokemon there too! So now I have a bunch of starter ones and this stupid Wurmple keeps popping up NO I DON'T WANT YOU!

I've joined Wattpad as well- I had an account on there before but I barely used it. I just want to test it out, but I'm more comfortable on mibba. The only feature I really like about is the multiple pages lol.

- - - - -

Have you ever done stupid things when you were younger? I mean the kind of thing that makes you think, "How stupid was I?"

I was in fourth or fifth grade and I forgot to take my glasses off when I was in the shower. I had really bad vision, and so it took me a while to notice. I COULD SEE CLEARLY! So I was like, "I'M NOT BLIND ANYMORE!" but then I touched the bridge of my nose and realized I was still wearing my glasses.

Questions:
1. Have you ever done stupid things when you were kid?
2. What are your obsessions?
3. Favorite songs?
April 22nd, 2012 at 09:03pm