Trying to look for a well-written original story on Mibba is like trying to find my soul mate.

I've been scrolling for hours, literally, looking for an original story that I've not read yet but it's been legit a failure. I gave up. It's incredibly hard to find original stories here. What's more shocking is that slash "stories" and teacher/students have 10 stars. Guys, you can go on a Kate's online diary to get rid of your sexual frustration. That or watch porn. It may not only be me the one that thinks it's ridiculous that there's thousands of stories with the same plot and it ends the same. The writing is 8 year old.
"He is a senior and I'm a freshman...
I saw him walking by his locker wit his hands all ovah the head cheerleader and she moans and I'm heartbroken... *Cries*
Next day
We have the same biology class and he looked at me!! xD guys, he luvs me. The end."
And you'd think they'd be done with the story but they have the audacity to make a sequel!
Most of these slash, incest, teacher/student consist of sex and it's aggravating. Sex is not love, guys.
I know this is a free website and you can do whatever you want, but really? Mibba should just make another page for ORIGINAL stories and not those repetitive ones. I waste 30 minutes of my life looking for a good story and it's disappointing that Mibba doesn't check for terrible stories. They're a nuance.

I'm going to get loads of hate for this journal but it's only harsh constructive criticism I'm giving y'all. Trust me, I take a writing class and the comments are worst than these-- not even lying.
So please, if you are going to write a story, revise and edit it until it's decent, for your lovely readers.
April 22nd, 2012 at 09:38pm