Just met a vegan, and it made my day.

Spent last night playing board games with a guy I'd just met - let's call him Ben.

AND HE WAS A VEGAN. I mean, I know that's not amazing big news and there is probably maybe even a vegan reading this right now. But it amazes me that there are people out there strong-willed enough to live without milk. People who put their beliefs into practice so strongly that they can cut entire foodstuffs from their diet.

I could do the vegan thing, if it weren't for milk. I LOVE MILK. It's amazing.

Anyway, this guy was pretty cool. 20, not-bad looking, likes Jim Carrey. That's the full check list: age, appearance, and sense of humour haha.

NEW TOPIC.

I've read a few comments on my story 'Human' lately that tell me I should write more chapters, expand it into a full story.

Guys, I fully intend to do that. I always intended to do that. But it's hard to write with no computer - my phone isn't the best, which is why my journals are often horribly formatted, etc.

I'm more focussed on my 'Damaged Goods' story right now though. I know where it's going. 'Human' was a cool idea I came up with, but I don't know what's going to happen next yet; it just hasn't come to me.

I'm also re-editting 'Damaged Goods', so if you could leave me some feedback before I do, it'd be awesome. I'll be posting the re-editted version in about two weeks, because I'll have access to a computer then. :)

Anyway, this journal is coming to an end.

If you wanna read and comment on some of my stuff, I usually feel honour-bound to comment on something of yours back. And I don't have to work today, so I may need something to read. Just saying.

Later. :)
April 23rd, 2012 at 01:12am