The Productive Side of Me

Hahaha! The title's silly.

Anyway, I am planning to finish The Big Bang Theory (check!), Star Wars one to six, two fan fictions (check!), Perks of Being a Wallflower, and the Black Rock Shooter series by the end of April. I have a week to finish all of these.

And by May, I will be watching How I Met Your Mother seasons one to seven, reread the Time Traveler's Wife and Peksman, finish Superman movies, and I guess there will be more to come.

Just sharing my plans this summer break since I will be doing nothing for a month and a half (unless I am going to retake piano lessons) and kind of not leaving this house (like for a week or so for vacation out-of-town). I wanna live the best out of this break before going to college as a freshman this June. College is a pretty serious thing and training ground, I know and I have to stop goofing around, have to act like a mature lady now although I am just a 10-year old kid trapped in a 15-year old body (turning 16 this June). I am going to live in a different place, a different atmosphere soon.

But what I really wanna do now is to drink cuba libre and screwdriver and bloody mary and so much more but I can't without company. And company will be here by my side by Friday, I guess. Cocktails can wait.
April 23rd, 2012 at 11:27am