Starting a new story today! // Who would read it? // Other stuff.

So, I entered a contest yesterday, and I'm going to start a story for it. The story is supposed to be about self-harm in some way, shape, or form. So, I'm going to try it.

The story is about a girl (Tori) who lives with four men who kidnapped her when she was thirteen. They also murdered her younger brother, on the same night. She escapes to cutting, after about a year of living with the men. I'm not going to give away the entire plot, just this much. The name of the story is going to be Monsters, by the way.

I was just wondering, even though this is for a contest, it's open for anybody to read. If anyone would read it, please tell me. My stories often contain similar content, but I'm hoping to take a new turn with it. I hope to have more details, and some twists to it.

So, how is everyone today? I had a snow day. In April! I think it's a bit ridiculous, but it's still awesome. I'm just hanging out, listening to Rise Against, and watching Bridesmaids with my aunt and a friend.

Questions
1. How are you guys?
2. Anybody else have a day off?
3. Would you check the story out?
4. Favorite lyrics?
5. Any new stories coming up?
6. Have an awesome day!

<3
April 23rd, 2012 at 05:25pm