I think I have a problem.. (My Chemical Romance) [READ THIS PLEASE]

Hi guys, my name is Yesenia and i'm 13 years old.... and .. I think I have a little problem... Well, a BIG problem to be correct. I am obsessed with the band My Chemical Romance. And I know, I know, it's not healthy.

I'm a huge fangirl who talks about them 24/7. I ramble to my mom, sister, and friends how amazingly hot Gerard Way, I write/read Frerard Fan fiction, I listen to their songs on every album every day, and I watch "Funny MCR Moments" on Youtube. I never ever noticed how bad I actually obsess over them after today.

I used to be a girly girl who only shops at like Hollister and all those preppy stores and listen to crappy Justin Bieber, but now I am like only listening to MCR and I shop at hottopic usually.. I love the way I dress and there is NOTHING wrong with changing your style and the music you listen to. But my mother thinks different..

We were eating dinner earlier and I asked her for my whole room covered in posters of My Chemcial romance. She was ignoring me and I was getting pretty upset so I was like "MOM, I'm TALKING TO YOU??!!!!". She just gave me a death glare and she just started lecturing me on how I am so annoying when I only talk about them and how they teach me good things. (They seriously taught me to forget about what other people think and how it's okay to be an outcast and how being 'cool' is NOT cool.) Anyways, I don't know why but she called me how I am becoming 'Emo' and that I changed.

It's not like they send me bad messages and tell me to kill people, that's a bad cult. They send me good messages in their lyrics.

She definitely crossed the line. We started arguing and blah blah blah. But.. How could she??? She f*cking labeled me!!!! Wtf?? Do I hate my life? NO. Do I cut myself and all that other crap? NO. Then she said that My Chemical Romance is a CULT!!! I was SO p*ssed at her.

She was like 'Oh my god Yesenia, what happened to you? Last year you used to be the popular girly girl but now you are emo!" I seriously felt like crying so hard. MY MOM LABELED ME! Uhm.. hello, people change mom! I am NOT emo, just because I listen to MCR and i'm not a preppy b*tch anymore doesn't make me emo!

So.. yeah. That's pretty much how it ended. She went in her room and now i'm sitting on my bed writing this journal. But now I think.. do I really have a problem? I mean, No.. because.. people change... right? I do think I have a LITTLE problem with being to obsessive because .. come on Gerard is ALWAYS ON MY MIND. <3 It's kind of weird though.. considering i'm 13 and he is 35, YIKES!

But, I don't know. I am too obsessive, and I think that's gotta stop because I would be freaked out if I had a 13 year old daughter who is in love with an adult.

So.. will you please comment on this and tell me if I really have a problem? Should I stop obsessing over them??

[PLEASE NO RUDE COMMENTS] [PLEASE NO RUDE COMMENTS]

[PLEASE NO RUDE COMMENTS] [PLEASE NO RUDE COMMENTS]

THANKS.
April 24th, 2012 at 05:41am