My take on gay people...

Okay, so I was hanging with my friend after school and these two gay guys walk by all hugged up and lovey dovey.. Now at first I'm like eww... not because their gay but because I mean I do that to all couples.. (call me weird).. but my friend on the other hand goes bananas saying, "you guys need to go somewhere, like back in the closet!". And I'm sitting there like whoa that's a bit mean don't you think. I mean yeah I Know everybody doesn't agree with same sex relationships but at the end of the day lesbians, gays, and trans gendered are people too. And to be discriminating against gays is like being racist. You won't allow people to be racist so you shouldn't be mean to gays. To me, gay people don't bother me. I mean the heart wants the heart wants. If you feel as though you are attracted to people who are the same sex as you, that's your thing, not mine. And because of that it's none of my business. Now I am Christian, and honestly I don't really believe in it, but that doesn't mean I have to be disrespectful and mean towards them because of that. Gay people are people too and all people deserve love and respect. That's all I wanted to say..
-Mibba, what's your take on gay people?
April 25th, 2012 at 09:01pm