I'm OBSESSED.\\ My sailor mouth is going to get me fired.\\ Questions.

I've watched both seasons of The Voice, and as much as I enjoyed it last season, I am obsessed with this season.

No... I'm obsessed with this woman.



Well, with her voice anyway. I mean seriously, seriously in love with her voice.

If you have not heard thus yet, you are missing out. It's just.... asdfjkl;.

/fangirling.

If Jamar wins out over her, I'm going to be so upset. He's talented, but her voice is sp original that for me he has nothing on her.

________

Anyway, guess who has a potty mouth at times?

If you guessed yours truly, pat yourself on the back... Well, yeah I tipped you off in the title, didn't I? ._.

Still.

I cussed in front of another of my students yesterday. Yes, this would be the second time.

Nothing bad. The first was "d*mn" then "a**". But as a teacher at a Christian school, its kinda inexcusable. They were both teenagers, not young kids, and I don't think they'll say anything, but... still. It's not right. I feel, in a way, that I deserve to be reprimanded about it, despite the fact that there were no ill intentions behind the words; they just slipped out without me consciously realising it until I had messed up.

It [cussing] is a bad habit I've had for over a decade that gets better at times, then comes back full force.

The ironic thing about it is, I've yet to cuss at a student, though believe me, I've been more than adequately tempted on a number of occasions.

I swear, sometimes being around these kids all day makes me want to take a weed-whacker to my ovaries.

It's a habit I need to quit, but its hard.

Questions.

(On topic:)

1.) a.) Do you watch The Voice?
b.) Who's your favorite contestant?
c.) Any predictions on who will win?

2.) a.) Do you cuss?
b.) Have you ever slipped and cussed in an inappropriate setting?
c.) Tips in how to quit?

(Off topic:)

3.) Any plans for the week/weekend?

4.) Any story or movie recs?
April 26th, 2012 at 02:41am