That Feeling.

That feeling, do you know the feeling?

When you wake up next to someone who loves you (this isn't 'love', that word that gets thrown around too often for every couple and their dog, I mean actual love between two people, that euphoric goal between two people that is worked for hard). You're entwined in their body like two puzzles pieces and you feel the warmth bouncing back between you both as you lay there and not care about one thing. You don't care about life, nothing, because right then in that moment you have him and he is there and you want the moment to last forever. Your heart races and you're not doing anything. He kisses you oh-so-gently every time you go near his lips. He reminds you of his affection towards you.

No matter what you do. No matter what you say. He will be there, lying there, waiting to pull those few strands of hair out of the way, kiss you on the lips and say, "I love you." His mission is to make you smile, make you giggle like a little girl, and hug you tighter than a bear.

Then, when life continues and he has to go, you become bed ridden. His scent is over the bed, the blankets, the pillows... everything. You want to emerse yourself in a sea of scent waiting for his return because you all ready miss him more than anything.

This feeling is currently consuming my entire body; consuming me.
April 26th, 2012 at 04:48am