56~ More like 54!

1. Sexual orientation:: polysexual
2. What I'm really bad at:: explaining myself
3.The one person's arms I'd like to be in:: Travis
4. My best first date:: I'm not sure anything I've done has counted as a date.
5. Description of my self esteem:: Indefinite.
6.Who my best friends are:: Kaitlyn, Miranda, Jacob, Travis, Joarlies, Rudie, Elizabeth, and Jaycie. If I had to pick one.. Probably Joarlies, and I'm not sure how sad or not that is, because he's one of the two I've never met in person.
7. Favorite book:: Wintergirls
8.Biggest turn offs:: Overly emotional, clingy, gross teeth
9. Description of my best friend:: Accepting, understanding, loving, funny, loyal... amazing.
10. My favorite animal:: Coast Hummingbird
11. Someone I miss:: Meggo, Kaitlyn, Miranda, Travis, Jacob.
12. The reason behind my last break up:: I was moving to the other side of the continent.
13. What I did yesterday:: School, mostly.
14. What my greatest achievements are:: silvergirl. The younger writer's award in junior high. Honor roll, etc. all through elementary... Surviving. Somehow keeping hope and still caring after all this shit.
15. Description of someone I dislike the most:: controlling, explosive, angry, hypocritical, liar, rude, obnoxious, immature, irresponsible, condescending... she's a bitch. Plain and simple.
16. Favorite songs right now:: Skinny Love - Birdy/Bon Iver; Zombie - Natalia Kills; Whatever You Like - Anya Marina; She Said - Stephen Jerzak ft Leighton Meester. Not necessarily in that order.
17. How my last kiss went down:: Travis cupped a knuckle under my chin, tilted my head up and smiled, leaned down and kissed me.
18. What I find attractive in the preferred sex:: Honesty. Humor. A genuine caring for people in general.
19. All of the pets I've had:: There are too many. We've had cats, dogs, turtles, fish, lizards, rabbits, doves, ferrets, rats, mice, snakes, frogs, butterflies, guinea pigs, hamsters, gerbils, chickens, turkeys, and more.... Not to mention my little brother.
20. Favorite flavor of ice cream:: Either Strawberry Cheesecake or Mint Chocolate Chip.
21. The one place I want to be right now:: With Travis. Or back in Palmer, Alaska.
22. The meanest thing someone ever said to me:: My father told me I'm fucked up beyond repair and don't care about anyone. My "twin"/"best friend" told me I'm a worthless, lying, bitch/whore, that I have no respect and don't deserve any, that I have no morals and treat people like shit, that she doesn't even like me and is only friends with me because she feels she has to be, that everyone is better off without me... and a lot of other stuff. I've had guys tell me they vomited all over their living room floor when they saw me in a bathing suit, and that they've taken shits that looked better than me.... Idunno. There's a lot that I'm not sure how to compare to each other. I try not to think about it too much.
23. Where I have lived before:: I don't actually know everywhere, all I remember is Alaska and New Mexico.
24. I'll love you if you:: are good to my loved ones and me.
25. What are my future plans:: Graduate. Go to college. Graduate. Get a job or two until I have enough money to go. Move to Canada or somewhere, get a house big enough to share. Begin a career as an Editor and Author. Live a life full of creativity and memories worth remembering.
26.An internal conflict I have with myself:: There's too much going on in my head, but when it's quiet I don't know what to do anymore.
27.What I'm doing right now:: Sitting on my bed, thinking of how I should be sleeping but all I really want to do is be with Travis.
28. What I want to be when I'm older:: An Editor/Author.
29. Most embarrassing moment:: I don't know... I don't get embarrassed easily, and when I do, it doesn't seem so embarrassing later. Recently, what I remember, freezing in front of the entire class when I had to do a presentation in History.
30. Two of my insecurities:: Being sub-par. My skin.
31. What I would do if I won the lottery:: Buy a house and pay for my own schooling, thank you very much. Then probably buy everyone a bunch of presents to make up for all the holidays when I was broke, and because there's not much I do with money but store it until that compulsive moment.
32. A description of the girl I like:: I don't like a girl at the moment.
33.What I love most about myself:: That I care.
34.My biggest pet peeves:: Close-mindedness. Lying. Over reacting in non-comical ways.
35. Bands I've seen live:: Only one. Don't remember the name of it. Started with an S, I think.
36. who my best friends are:: -check answer above?
37. How many kids I want in the future:: None, really.
38. My idea of a perfect date:: One that goes uninterrupted and has no disputes, lots of kissing and talking.
39.What I'm really good at:: Acting unaffected.
40. Most traumatic experience:: .....I don't want to go into that, please..
41. Where I would like to live:: Canada. Or somewhere with all four distinct seasons, and lots of rain.
42. The nicest things someone has ever said to me:: I don't remember right now.. People tell me things that I say might be the sweetest things anyone's ever said to me on a semi-regular basis, but at the moment, honestly.. the best I can think of is Miranda's father telling me he would adopt me if he could. That was before he died....
43. Do I like where I am right now?:: I'm not sure anymore.
44. What I can hear right now:: Too much.
45. My relationship with my sibling(s):: Differs with each. I have six of them; three brothers and three sisters, and not a single one of them is fully related to me. Three half, two step, one ex-step-whatever.
46. All of the pets I've ever had:: Another repeat? Gosh.
47. My biggest worry currently:: Am I even going to be awake tomorrow?
48. Something I've wished for repeatedly:: A teleportation device.
49. My relationship with my parents:: Strained at best.
50. What words make the best about myself:: ...sorry, what?
51.Something I should have said a long time ago:: I'm sorry.
52. What my last text message says:: Received: Im sorry Sent: Hm?
53.What I hate about myself:: Too much.
54. Biggest turn ons:: Biting, gentle touches in the right places, pushing against walls/doors/whatever, scratching, smirks, kisses, certain sounds...
55. What words upset me the most:: "I'm tired of your shit."
56. What I hated most about school:: Rude people. Stupid rules (ie. dress code).
April 26th, 2012 at 07:30am