Holocaust Story ||Vote on a title? || Layout help, please?

So, I've been thinking, I really, really want to write something other than what I normally write, which is self-harm, depression, abuse, etc. I was thinking that writing a Holocaust story would be really neat. It's kind of the same orb of depressing things, but just something different. Something different from teenagers feeling sorry for themselves, whining, someone being beaten by their dad, or anything like that.

It's probably going to be something that follows the life of one person, although that's how it's normally told. I just feel that writing it that way is like a point of view, and experience, and everything from someone who is there.

I've thought of a few titles for it, and I'm not sure which one I should use. So far, I've came come up with three.

- Suffocate
- Massacre
- Smother

Yeah, I know. They're pretty lame. If someone can think of something better, or think any of these sound good, comment on this with the title you choose/ came up with.

Next, I really need a new layout. I've posted a few journals asking for one, and no one responded. I hate to sound like I'm begging, but I really want a new one. Preferably, I would like a Rise Against one.

If anyone knows where to find one, or can make one (I will love you forever), then message me, or comment on this, please.

So, that's all for now, I'll talk to everybody later, have a great day! <3
April 26th, 2012 at 09:59pm