{Spanking Your Kids..}

Im going to make this big, since some people are skipping right over it. If you DONT believe in spanking your kids, tapping them, I understand. Thats you. I respect that. No where am I saying "oh its wrong you think that". Please understand what I'm saying

Yep I'm bring it up. Problem? I have been seeing this and finally want to give out how I feel. Have a problem? Use the special button they says "back"...you will be amaze of what it does.

Spanking your kids is not abuse, nope sorry its not. Abusing your kids is. Spanking so hard they turn red is. Spanking your kids with a tap, is not. See the difference? That's how parents teach THEIR kids on whats wrong. When they do something wrong and saying no about a million times doesn't seem to get through, then yes spanking your kids is alright. Beating them is NOT.

I understand if you don't believe it, wont use it then that's fine. I understand, no problem. Going out of your way saying how its 'abuse" is wrong. Don't go judge parents on how their raising their kids. A lot of parents find it getting through to them when they do something wrong.

Taping your kids on the hand or but, isn't wrong. Beating them is. There is a difference, please see that. My brother taps his little girl on the hand, because saying no to her doesn't work. She just doesn't it away and smiles about it. So this is helping, she is learning that its wrong to do whats she doing. He is NOT beating her.

I understand some parents take it WAY too far, I know. But not every single parent who is spanking their kids is abusing them. If you don't like it then alright, its cool. But don't go around saying how their "abusing them" because their not. Their teaching their kids its wrong to do that when saying "no' doesn't seem to work. My mom spank me when I was little, not hard but she did, and I turn out just fine.

But you know I know when people read this, their going to get all fired up and start something...so lets hear it. I've got the time....

Fantasy Monroe
April 26th, 2012 at 11:25pm