And I'm tired

I went to bed late last night and woke early to a screaming toddler. I got him up and realized I had a crib and clothes to wash because he peed through. I had a big chocolate mess to clean up not a half hour later cause he decided he didn't want donuts after all. For fun I taught him a new color (yellow for today). For lunch he made a messy project outta his Mac and cheese. I had to mop the floor. Before he would nap I had to refill his sippie cup twice. After a half jour he woke up for no apparent reason. For dinner he wanted ranch with his pizza and he got it, while I got to mop the floor again! Ive changed 3 poopy dispers and 5 soaked ones as well.It's been a long day and he's finally sleeping yet my days not close too done. I have laundry and dishes to do and I need a long over due shower. And I'm tired. I don't want to do this tomorrow, in fact I don't think I will. I'm watching him sleep and he's sucking his thumb and I'm thinking maybe tomorrow he'll have cereal, chicken nuggets in a happy meal, and spaghetti for dinner. I'll teach him to say blue and maybe work on potty training. Cause I'm the big sister, a built in babysitter. It's been a long day and I'm tired, tomorrow will b the same, enough about me how was ur day?
April 28th, 2012 at 02:55am