The Last Chapter of a Story

Is it just me or is the last chapter always the hardest to write? Like, you want to write it so your story can be complete but at the same time you don't because you don't want it to be over.

I am almost done writing the last chapter for my story Fire and Rain and a part of me is happy because I have almost completed my first short story, but at the same time I don't want it to be over. It feels like I am about to say a final good-bye to a long time friend or something.

I know I can always write different stories but I almost feel a bit of a personal connection to this story. It is hard to explain.

I have written almost two more chapters for my story Her Diamonds and they will probably be posted within the next few days because I don't have to work until Wednesday. I'm sure my feet will be thankful for that haha.

Well, there isn't much more to type about right now. It is starting to get very late and i am quite tired, it's not even midnight right now and I was able to sleep in until after 9am today.

Questions:
1. Does it make you sad to type the last chapter of your story?
2. What is your favourite story that you wrote?
3. What time would you consider late?
4. What time would you consider early to wake up?
5. Are you having a good weekend?

~Lacee
April 29th, 2012 at 05:44am