Ever Felt Like You've Done Something Wrong For No Reason?

HEY EVERYONE...
So I haven't really written a journal in a couple of weeks, so I decide to share with you what's been on my mind and maybe give a bit of an update on what's going on in my life, and as far as my writing goes.
Material has kind of slowed down a bit. But I'm still working on a couple of outlines for some stories, and constructing a few songs/poems.
Last week I went to see The Wrath of the Titans with my sister and mother. It was a lovely outing, however the movie was lacklustre. I remember watching Clash of the Titans, both new and old, but man.. this movie wasn't that great. I don't know, I felt it was missing something, it felt kind of bland. Usually when I go to the cinema and come out of the building I get a sudden high after watching a good movie. 'Though if you are going to see it, or planning on watching it one day, don't take my word for it, I think everyone should be a judge of themselves and go with how they feel, my opinion can't be the same as yours so yeah...

Anyway, moving on... Something has been bothering me for a couple of weeks. I don't know where to begin but let's say I have a group of friends who I generally talk to online, usually we Skype when everyone is on prowl, and it usually turns out to be a fun time with friends. But somewhere inside I feel like the friendship is straining, I don't know, because there's this girl that I used to talk to, and we used get along great, but every time I try to pm her it's as if I don't exist. The only acknowledgement I get is simple one or two words from her, and whenever she does say anything more than two words it sounds very negative. And just recently I tried friend requesting this other person who I used to hang with, (I seem to think, for some reason Facebook tends to remove certain friends from your list without you knowing it... and then a few weeks later it's like "oh weren't you on my list.?.lol") Anyway, I tried friend requesting them, no response. And it feels like this friend is giving me the cold shoulder too. Oh and yes, friend A talks to friend B regularly.
I don't know how to feel. It's like I've done something wrong to mess up this friendship between all of us...and I have absolutely no clue what I did. I'm usually a really nice, warm and friendly person, and it's a little upsetting knowing if they feel like they can't talk to me like they did before.

Apart of me wants to just call them or contact them and just ask them what the hell is going on, and just let them know how I feel, because I feel like I've become an innocent victim in this.
I don't know, if you can offer me some advice or words of wisdom leave a comment below, cause I feel a little bit confused.
April 29th, 2012 at 06:17am