What people can't be mad?

Ok so earlier i wrote a journal about a girl on here. that said something and it pissed me off by the way she typed something because to me it was rude. and to a lot of other people did to. so i did write about it. cuz i was pissed me the hell off and people go ahead and comment saying " oh no you wrote swears" cause guess what? get the hell over it -.- I will say i was sorry and when i get pissed i do freak. and don't you people say " oh you just don't like to being proven wrong" cuz really what was she proving me wrong? that i spelled something in the wrong tense or what ever? no it was just the way she said (typed whatever). someone could corrected me nicely and i wouldn't care just be like " hey you spelled this wrong" and ill be like Jee willickers your freaking right. so to write i'm sorry i wasn't thinking while writing? or i just had one of my moments i don't care point is i'm sorry. so all you saying oh u just don't like being proven wrong. your wrong i do when it comes to my writing its just the way the person had said it. and to correct if all you think i'm a immature little brat . i wasn't immature i was having a bad moment like all of you oh so perfect people have never had apparently. so people make mistakes get over it. I bet there is skeletons in your closet as well.

So i will only have one question for this time.

1. lets forgive and forget? cuz im going to try...and hopefully it works.

( by the way its like 3 am forgive spelling till i can correct please and thank you)
April 30th, 2012 at 08:53am