So, my mom has cervical cancer. || Comment swaps?

So, last night I got a call from my mom's boyfriend. He said he wanted to talk to my dad about something "very important". So, I told him that, and he called him back. Afterwards, my aunt, whom I also live with called them, to see what was going on.

It turned out she was diagnosed with cervical cancer, like last night, and relapsed. So, she was all drugged up, and freaked out and sh*t. My mom has an undying history with addiction, so this this didn't surprise me in the least bit.

The good thing is that cervical cancer, from what I hear isn't the most deadly form of cancer. According to my aunt, who has had it, all that happens is you get a surgery, and you get better. I'm going to trust her on that, I guess. It just freaks me out a bit that my mom has cancer.

Anyways, does anyone wanna swap?

I have some poems, and a new story called Einkerkern. It's about the Holocaust. So, if you wanna swap, you can look at any of my poems, or the story.

Rules:
1. You comment first.
2. If I get something that says "This is so good. The detail is great. Update soon." I'll comment back on yours, but it won't be a huge comment.

Have an awesome day, everyone! (:
April 30th, 2012 at 11:24pm