Venting

KLSJDNFKSHGDFNGKJDTFG

I know it says that journals need to be about something worthwhile, but I just need somewhere to vent. /pout

So, for like the past two weeks, ive been getting really bad headaches on and off. I still go to work, but by the time im here, it makes me want to hurl, and I cant concentrate on anything because the pain is that bad. My eyes always hurt and I feel like im being kicked in the head by a horse every 5 minutes. :(

But my loving fiance, is being a twat. He's all. well it cant be anything serious because you were fine when you were chilling with your dad last night. I got so freaking angry at him on the phone, because I had told him SOOOO many times before, that Im good, and then it goes shit again. But still, he doesnt think that it's anything serious. But I didnt yell, I just said. I have to go, bye.

HE WAS TRYING TO BLACKMAIL ME INTO WORKING. "I'll make your doctors appointment if you stay at work"

Who does that? honestly. :/ That really shit me to tears, I actually feel like crying at the moment, because the one person I need to take me seriously, ISNT.

He made me a doctors appointment. Not today or tomorrow like I asked, Thursday. THURSDAY.
I have to put up with the pain that makes me want to cry until Thursday.

"Drink more water and dont bullshit me" he said. FUCK NFSKJDNFKSJDHFKJSH. All i'm drinking is water, and then 10 minutes later, I HAVE TO PEE. I spend my whole day at work, getting water and peeing. It's getting beyond a joke. I cant concentrate because of the pain. My ears hurt, the printer at work makes me want to curl up into a ball and die. and yet, he goes "you'll be fine, just put some cement in your water and harden up."

SOMEONE TELL ME I SHOULD GO HOME BECAUSE IM SO OBVIOUSLY DYING.
Fuck life.
May 1st, 2012 at 02:49am