OH MY LORD

OH MY LORD who knew it was so hard to find someone that printed photos onto canvas i have called 4 people now and i am getting very frustrated. My frigging art teacher is like ohh we have one of though printers, can i use it, ohh sorry it needs to be fixed so no. Well thats just frigging great!!!!! I am going to have a heart attack if i don't find some one to print my 5 photos on to canvas with a 5cm board not on board aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh.

i am so over this assessment and i have like another one which i have had for like a 2 months and told my mum i only got it the other day. To top it off yesterday i was playing around with the guy i like and when i went to grab something out of his hands i might have grabbed something else downstairs... so embarrassing because he noticed and was making fun of me. he is really confusing me i can't tell if he likes me or not , and now i am sick of trying to like him when he is at work or out or at his dads.

on the other had i got 92% in DT i might have already told you this but i am so happy hehehehe and it will me showcased with the year 12s from last year one night hehehehe

HELP I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DOOOOOOOO

ohh an can someone please tell me how to put photos into my journal?????
May 1st, 2012 at 11:16am