I cannot believe this.

So I was on Facebook a few hours ago and my aunt posted something that made me laugh in shock. There is a daycare about 5 minutes from my house that my mom used to work at about 10 years ago. Well either yesterday or today, they left a 3 year old girl in the daycare and closed up.

Supposedly, the little girl was in the bathroom and the people that work there thought someone had picked her up already so they shut all the lights, locked the place up, and went home. Obviously the little girl was scared, being alone and in the dark, that she was crying when her father showed up. He heard her and broke in to get her.

That place is screwed. My mom said that when she worked there, there was a sign in sheet that showed every child and what time they showed up. And when they leave someone checks the name off so they know. Whether they still do that, I have no idea but if they did, someone wasn't doing their job.

I cannot believe the people that worked there didn't check the bathrooms before they left. Even if you think that all the kids left, wouldn't you still check? Whenever I have children, I will not be going there, that's for sure.

Anyway, thought I'd post this. I"m going to go back to playing my Assassin's Creed 2 now.
May 2nd, 2012 at 04:14am