I think it's about time to confess this to you guys

I was a regular around Mibba for about 3 years, from 2009-2011. I took a short break from Mibba and from writing in general. Now I've been through a lot and my writing muse has awakened once more.

I'm getting off on a tangent here. For those of you who remember me, my name is Harley. But it's not really. I started writing under that name in 2010 I think it was. You see originally I was just a paranoid little sixth grader who was worried that if I used my real name people would automatically be able to hunt me down and shit. I don't know, I was just extremely paranoid. Probably because my mom was always paranoid about me on the internet and my information on the internet. And those school assemblies about pedophiles on the internet certainly didn't help.

So are you ready for the big reveal?

My real name is Hadley-Jane.

I think I'll keep the user name Hardley.Harley for a little while and then I'll change to Hadley.Jane or something like that.

So yeah, I just felt like finally getting that off my chest. I always felt so guilty when I was younger, lying about my name to all of you. But really, it was just a pen name. Big woop-dee-doo.
May 3rd, 2012 at 05:12am