Do you believe in Fate? Destiny?

Hello...
At this moment, it's 5:44 pm in where i'm at. I'm really bored right now so i decided to write about something. And that something is the topic up there ^
Yup, i know it's cheesy.
Well, I've been reading a lot of one-shots or you can call it short stories most of the time. They're mostly all about romance, so yeah...
One of the stories i read is about two persons, a boy and a girl, who made a promise when they were little. The boy had the lock and the girl had the key. They can't remember each other - the face or the name. After some years, the boy was in school and remembering her, the girl. He can't remember her face or her name.
You'd think they won't meet, right? since they don't know what to search for or something like that...wrong.
On that very same day, the girl who made the promise was a transfer student in the boy's class yet she didn't know that. They met but they didn't knew.
See how fate works?
Why am i telling you this story? It's because i believe in destiny-slash-fate :D
*sigh*
Wish it would happen to me....
Everybody can dream, right? even though it's cheesy...
so there.
Actually, i had the same experience too. Well, it's kinda awkward to write it here but even though, I'll still tell it :)
WARNING: I cannot remember some things about it so I'll just say i don't know why.
It was when i was little. We were in a mall and i was with my parents. We were in the toy's section and i don't know why. After roaming around in that section of the mall, i also don't know why, my parents said that i should say in the playground. I stayed. Well, it was actually a playground inside the mall where children could be left... i think. So there, i stayed and there were only 3 of us - me and 2 other kids, like me. I was just playing in one corner of the playground when they approached me. After that, we became friends, even for a little while. I also knew that the 2 kids were bothers and one of them is younger than me, while the other is about my age, if i remember correctly... We played in the playground and when we were about to separate since we have to go home already, we exchanged numbers, of course, the house number.
I was a kid back then so i wouldn't have any cellphone with me. The next day, someone called. My mom was the one who picked it up and she said that it was the kids i befriended the other day. We talked and talked, well, just for that day. After that event, we didn't get to talk and forgot all about that. And i ,eventually, lost the paper where the number was written and forgotten his face and name. I just remembered it years ago when i started to read one-shots and short stories about romance xD
Fin.
So that was my first stranger friend when i was little ^^
Hope i could meet you again! and sorry for losing the number, if ever you're reading this... i also changed my house number, haha xD
So there, bye!

//yours truly, MYSELF//
May 4th, 2012 at 12:21pm