Commonality Among Mibbians

I've always been fascinated with this. It seems that most of us here suffer from a general mental illness better known as Depression.

Some of us have more added on top of that, like me but in general, the majority of us writers are depressed.

I've always wondered if creative people are often the ones who are more depressed than others.

A lot of us Mibbians battle with self harm as well.

I don't know, I am rambling.

I haven't slept yet.

I am tired.

I got too many problems to name and I will not name them because well, I do not know you people well enough to just spew my shit.

I'm just rambling to keep "sane."

Anyway...

Radical Acceptance; Radical Acceptance is the concept of "accepting" what is without necessarily "approving of it" or "liking it." You can want it to be sunny on a rainy day, but you accept that the rain exists, even if you do not like it.

So...

1. Name something that you do not necessarily like but you accept.
2. Song choice of this moment.

My answers:

1. Living at home is the cause of most of my stress/depression etc and I dislike having to live here but I accept that I must do so until I am able to move out which will be fairly soon.

2. Song choice of the moment: And Their Euglogies Sang Me To Sleep - The Agonist
May 4th, 2012 at 06:38pm