My stupid reoccuring nightmare

Every time i have this nightmare (which is about twice a month) a bad day always follows.

Wanna hear about it? Oh well, ill tell you anyways. I sowy! (>")>

Adam and I are in a creepy little cottage. its nighttime and its like theres literally lonliness and abandonment in the air. anyways, theres a scary old lady in the house with us. shes always trying to corner and trap us, but we manage to get away each time. it kinda sucks because whenever we run away, its like the terror doubles and doubles and doubles.

Theres also a demonic serial killer outside. whenever i look out a window, he's walking towards me trying to grab me, but i always run away with Adam. Theres also a hospital right next door to the cottage, and outside the hospital sits a cop car. we always try to escape this house and run to the hospital, but we never can because we're stuck inside with all this terror and fear.

We always find a way to leave the wrath of the old lady, and we find an old fashioned phone. i call my mom and tell her to pick us up ASAP, but this cottage and hospital is in the middle of nowhere. she never gets there in time..

Since the phone is so old fashioned, it starts to ring the loudest ring ever as soon as i hang up. the old lady always finds us this way, but she grabs Adam first. Every. Single. Time. and everytime she does, i know that this is it. we're both going to die. but Adam always fights back and tells me he loves me. He tells me to run and to never forget him as she lights him on fire. (sometimes her choice of torture changes.)

The second after he dies, im allowed to leave the cottage, so i do. i forget about the demon killer outside and im always about 10 feet from the hospital when he grabs me. he always wins, but before i die, i realize:

The killer outside is Adam, and his eyes are hauntingly mesmerizing.

The old lady inside is my mom.

Shes then outside and they both take turns in ending my life.

Then I usually wake up crying. :p

Isnt that nice? Just kidding, its really not. Just thinking of it makes me tear up. Im tearing up right now, but i needed to get this onto mibba. i wanna know:

1) do you have reoccuring nightmares? (or dreams)
2) what are they like?
3) how often do you have them?

Alrighty, toodaloo mibbians. maybe my next entry wont be so...long and twisted? xD
May 5th, 2012 at 12:51am