New Projects | BBC Sherlock | Comment Swap?

Hello again, mibba. I've returned once more! I left the site for a bit because of this creative block I got into.

I went through at least six months without getting an original idea. All the unoriginal ideas that I tried to write didn't work for me.

Of course, it ended, resulting in my return. With fics! I have three that I'm currently working on, two long-term stories and a drabble, though one of my long stories is still in planning stages so I don't have it up yet.

So if you wouldn't mind, I'd really appreciate you going to tell me what you think. My drabble is Heart, and my longer story is called Love Through a Lens.

If you'd like to comment, I'll gladly return the favor on any poems or stories of yours (only up to 3 chapters though, so if it's longer, that's how far I'll go in it)

Also, I'm not sure about the mibba fanbase, but I've just become immersed in the fandom for the BBC Sherlock series. I've read the book by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, and I have to say, I love the modern version just as much as the original. It's funny, because in the episodes I'll catch little references to the original, and then I'll watch the commentary with Cumberbatch and Moffat or Gatiss and they'll mention it and I'll feel so proud.

It's "airing in America" this weekend on a PBS station, and even though I've seen it, I'm super excited. Any other Sherlock fans here?
May 5th, 2012 at 04:17am