The Wrath of Johnny Shall Compel Thee! To...

Politely VERPISS DICH! KUSO KURAE! EFUTUE! AND VETE PARA LA VERGA!

Order of languages: German, Japanese, Latin, Spanish. I shall not translate, you do it yourselves. :3

Image

Anywho...

I've noticed that lately, I've been getting angry, again. Easily pissed off at people for minor, stupid things. And also big things.

People just do something stupid and I just flip out! Like, I am literally like:
ajsdkgajwsd;gklhasd;jakgkaspdfjjkadf

I guess I have some underlying issues that are causing me to be so pissed off, these days. I can possibly resolve those, though. But why do people feel the NEED to continue to poke at you when they KNOW you are in "GRRRRAGINGMADQUIT" mode? But, I guess I'd have to ask myself the same exact question. I sometimes poke at folks who are pissed, just for the hell of it. I can't be treated differently. It takes a lot to anger me even though I am irritable about 85% of the time. And when I DO get angry, I usually just...rage, and hurt whoever I can. I immediately apologise afterwards unless I am in a bad mind set, then I simply do not care.

I am not sure if it is just me but I feel like the world is more erm...depressed and angry than before. Or maybe it was always like that and layers are just now being peeled off to reveal it. I honestly wish it didn't have to be this way but Utopia will never be achieved so I guess I have to accept it. But, we can help alleviate some of that anger, right? Right.

Where was I going with this journal? See, I never have a set plan on how I am going to write or what I am going to write. I simply just go with the flow. My life motto.

Anywho....

I like asking questions, kind of stems from what I do on another site. Gets people thinking, and it also helps me out as well to get other input.

So...

1.) What do you do when you get angry, to sort of cool down a bit?

2.) Does the world seem to be more depressed and or angry to you? You can add an explanation if you'd like.

3.) Random question: Last film you watched.

1. I listen to music, or I take it out on others. I go and play the piano and I mean I sit there and I BANG on that badboy. I play with a lot of intensity. It helps. I watch something to make me laugh.

2. I answered this already. So, HA!

3. Last film I watched: Dark Tide starring Halle Berry. Waste of 2 hours, man. But she's pretty and she spoke French in it, I believe. Made me want to learn. :)
May 5th, 2012 at 04:38am