Music Video | Pics Of My Latex Mask

So, I did make up, hair, and wardrobe for a music video yesterday. No pay, was asked to help my fellow make up artist friend Helen.

I didn't fall asleep till after 6am, and Helen was picking me up at 7:45am. I was shattered, and only had three minutes to get ready, I woke up to her txt saying she was at my door. DAMN.

I looked revolting hahaha.

Anyway we had about 25 make ups each, I got to do the band. The rapper was an absolute tool. Helen kept saying she was so glad she didn't have to deal with him lol, rude, you're the one getting paid for this.

They really pushed us for time, but then the crew weren't even ready anyway. I work so well under pressure. I'm the bomb.

So we started at 8:30 and finished around 5:30, which was really good. Now I might be able to get a job doing this kind of stuff all the time, I won't be able to meet the boss haha because she lives in Wellington, and I live in Auckland. She said I just need to email her my "details to consider" and see how things go from there.

Would be awesome to be on the Auckland team of Faking Fabulous, which, at the moment, is only Helen lol. I'm still buzzing, I love what I do.

Here a couple of pics from my Special Effects course.

Close up. I made the mask, and the robe.
Image

Half mask, half mask mould, marquettes, plaster scar plates, sillicon scar plates, full mask mould, full mask.
Image
May 6th, 2012 at 01:33am