So I Though You Were My Friends?

*Sigh* I think I need a bit of cheering up, or at to get my head back down to earth. Just went through a wave of emotions that I'm not quite sure about.

So here's the thing lately I've been trying to communicate with some friends. And I haven't been able to do so because they haven't even been able to accept my friend requests, or any other form of communication up until recently, and I'm trying to figure out what the heck is going on here. Like.. what did I do to get you guys to ignore me? Please tell me what I did so I can work this out, because we used to be tight, all 4 of us.
Just recently I managed to confront one of them in an Instant Message box about what is going on, trying to get some answers, and trying to figure out why they have been giving me the cold shoulder all this time. I basically let it all out and told her how I felt in hopes of trying to fix whatever is going on... and she turned round and told me the reason why I've been given the blank is because I ignored them for several months... That came as a shock to me
#1 My internet was down because we were having trouble paying for bills, and other expenses and what not.. I'm sorry, I can't help it that some of us aren't as priveliged as you are
#2 I was also in the midst of a move. Usually these things take a toll on you physically and mentally, having to go through so much paper work, and signing, and looking for a new place to stay... it's a stressful situation. I even said I would try my best to come on regularly once I settled down in my new place, and I have...
#3 When I was available online, I was always trying to communicate with you. I did my best to put myself on your shoulders so we can spend some time together trying to catch up... Not to mention how much effort I'm putting into right now talking to you, trying to figure out what's going on, and trying to resolve this matter.
I can't believe the audacity of some people. I basically just blew up when she told me it was because I was ignoring them... wow really? I tried my best to try to contact each of you. "hello how are ya" .... nothing
So I ended it by saying if that's their attitude, then maybe there's no need for me to fix this situation, and I added... Don't even bother trying to add or contact me because you'll just get ignored.

Right now I'm not sure how I feel. Apart of me feels like I shouldn't have added that last line, because when you hear words you don't want to hear you kind of lose control in the heat of the moment. But at the same time, I needed to know what was going on and why I kept getting a cold shoulder.
I'm not sure... I kind of need some advice or support with this right now. If anyone has had a similar situation that might ease all the stuff floating around my head right about now..
May 6th, 2012 at 07:08am