when teen mothers try to get creative with naming their kids.

have you noticed that? like seriously.

i know this girl who's 16 and she's having a girl and she's gonna name her what - in english - should be riley. but no, she's super creative and is going to spell it like "ryeleigh". i wish i could say i was lying, but i'm not.

ohhh, and she's not the only one!
there's this other girl who's also having a daughter and she's gonna name her "lake"...
lake? it's her kid, but...really?

AND! i know this black girl who's 17 and pregnant with a boy and she's gonna name him tamarius or something, i don't even know how to spell it.

it's like... they don't even think about what their kids will go through in school and stuff. or when they're trying to get a job. like the tamarius one... imagine being interviewed or something and having to say that as your name.

if it's different but it's decent sounding, then that's fine. like the name ryder. i know a guy named ryder. he's pretty bomb ass too.

my first name is eric, but my middle name is andrew and i go by drew because i don't like the name eric, but i'd proudly say that my name is eric compared to some of the other names i'm hearing.

shame shame.
May 7th, 2012 at 12:19am