So, I've decided to start a journal on here.

So, as the title of this journal states, going to start doing journals. You don't really need to read, but if you want to keep reading, I won't stop you.

Sunday May 6, 2012

So after weeks and weeks (and weeks) of saying I was going to start going to the gym again, I finally went. It wasn't too bad. My legs burned a little after a while, but since I barely do anything, I'm surprised they didn't burn more. The cute guy named Raul was working today (or as my mother and I call him "R-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-rual [we purr the R]). Let me tell you, he's really cute. He remind me of Bruno Mars a little, though Bruno Mars is a little bit cuter.

Since I'm starting to go back to the gym, it's time to work on my eating, as I'm stuffing my face with teddy grahams. Okay, not stuffing I've had about 8 or so. Things I've ate today: hot pocket (it was 5:30 am when I woke up and didn't want to make a lot of noise), some teddy grahams, a Sunny Day smoothie from Tropical Smoothie Cafe (they're orgasmic), a plate of spaghetti, and another handful of teddy grahams. I've had a glass (or two I don't remember) of milk, and have been drinking some water.

I 1000 gamerpoints for Assassin's Creed: Revelations today. I'm kicking butt with that game. Once I get a job, I'm thinking about buying the DLC for Revelations and Brotherhood.

I thought of this scene for a sequel to this story but I haven't gotten inspired to write it... If that makes sense. Doesn't help that I haven't even finished writing the first story yet... I need inspiration.

Well, it's getting kind of late, it's 7:06 pm... and I'm getting tired (my sleeping pattern is off track at the moment but I almost have to back to regular). I"m going to try to write for a bit then off the bed. My life is boring, I know. If you actually read all that, I applaud you.
May 7th, 2012 at 01:09am