Fake friends

We all have these sort of friends who pretend to be your friends but in actual fact they dont really like you and you end up realising this. I have realised this only a month ago. I had been friends with these group of girls for a few years now but I have realised I have always helped them with any problem or advice they needed however, when ever I wanted any help or advice they would think that I am being selfish or just not a good friend and that is a good example of a fake friend someone who uses you for their own beneftis and if you ever try to stick up for yourself you would be verbally attacked by them and made to feel like you are worthless but like me I have also got true friends who i can depend on for help and advice and I am always going back to them for help and advice on absolutely anything and they would always help me and I would return the favour whenever they needed help I would never say no to them.

However, for these 'group of girls' they have never realised the importance of a friend and have always either judged me or made me feel left out but yet i carried on my day and became stronger and now im just ignoring these girls attempts of trying to make me feel bad as I know what is right and wrong and they have never really liked me as for 1) I have always been mature for my age and 2) they would call me skinny as I have been slimmer than they are however I never have boosted about it to anyone that I was slimmer and there are times when I feel uncomfortable with my own body however, I know that I should be happy with who I am regardless of what people think of me and 3) I tend to have a really good relationship with guys and have a lot of guy friends and because of this they feel jealous and threatened by this so they would try and cause problems between me and my guy friends however I have stopped them from doing this.

Needed some advice: I have these group of girls on my fb friend list shall i delete them as I don't speak to them at college so there is no point of keeping them on my friend list is there?

P.S
People having this sort of problem the advice ive got for you is stay true to yourself and never feel as you must stay friends with people who treat you like this, as you should only be friends with people who treat you equally and who help you when you need it.
May 8th, 2012 at 04:40pm