Hate to Love You

I don’t understand it. Every time I try to walk away from you I get three steps away just to get pulled back ten steps and right back into your trap. It seems that no matter how hard I try I always fall for you . Time and time again. I say that I’m done and time and time again I get sucked back into your web. I spilled my heart out for you, laid all my cards on the table and what did you do? You played the Queen of Hearts and stole mine. They all warned me that you were bad news but did I listen? Nope. I just let it go in one ear and out the other. I always said that I’d never let anyone play me for a fool and it seems that is exactly what you’ve done.
You walk around and say that I’m still your girl. If I was still your girl wouldn’t you want to come and see me, text me, or at the very least say hi in the hallways? If this is what life is like being your girl then I guess I’m not sure that I still want to be your girl. You know that I care about you and I won’t deny it because I know that it’s true. You talk about how hard it is for you when you have no idea what it does to me. It crushes me. It’s so hard for me to know that you know what I feel inside and feel like you don’t even care.
You say that you love me and you care about me, if you do why do you show it anymore? You used to. You know that time back before we were even dating. I just don’t understand you sometimes. The sad part is that I still care about you, even though I shouldn’t because it’s not good for me. Everyone tells me that you aren’t good for me. And the sad truth is that deep down I know it too. You wanted me to chase you and I did. That should’ve made you happy but it just wasn’t enough was it? You drove me to the point of no return.
You took my heart and my world and turned it upside down and inside out. I don’t want to leave you but I can’t stand the thought of continuing to hurt myself. You carry on with your life like there is nothing wrong because you don’t know the pain that you have caused. I would never wish the pain I have felt on anyone but I wish that you would realize the hurt that you cause people. You push everyone that cares about you and loves you away from you. Do you ever stop and think about anyone else’s feelings? I didn’t think so. It’s not easy to love you. You make it seem so simple but in reality it’s one of the hardest things to do. You are a loveable person in the beginning and then after a while it gets harder and harder to still love you. You sent me through an emotional roller coaster the kind that has all the loops and turns in the world. Just when you think it’s all about to stop you go flying backwards and its heartbreak and depression all over again. I will always care about you and you know it but I can’t continue hurting myself emotionally waiting for you. You are the one person that I hate to love.
May 8th, 2012 at 07:29pm