I hate asking, but I need advice.

Kay, so last Saturday I met this guy in a club. I know, not exactly the classiest place to meet a boy but he's actually quite respectable and stuff... Anyway, we kissed that night. He came over on the Monday night but nothing happened between us...we didn't even kiss. We speak pretty much everyday but I'm always the one who initiates the conversation.

Pretty much, I'm starting to like the guy but I'm getting the feeling he's not interested...What do I do? I seriously feel like I'm 15 at the moment asking this but I am so confused at the moment. xD

I'm going to meet up with him on Saturday night because we are both going out but both of us have friends from out of town so I doubt we will have much if any time with just the two of us.

So, do you think he is interested? I'm in the mind set that if he were he would have done something while he was at my place, in my bed. Yet, on the night we first met he apparently looked jealous when I was dancing with my friend Mandela (who is a really dirty dancer).

What should I do about the whole situation? I'm tempted to just be like screw tradition, it's the 21st century, a girl should be able to ask a guy out...that said if he rejects me I would still want to be friends with him and I don't know if he would still be able to do that.
May 9th, 2012 at 05:14pm