You and This Person.

So. This is her. That's fine. I'm really happy for you. She's cute.

Isn't that what you tell them?

Oh, him? He's the nicest guy ever, seriously. It's no wonder he got you, you guys match so perfectly.

He told me to say that, y'know. He's got you because you fell into a trap.

Me? Oh no, it's just me, myself and I.

And sometimes you can't even trust that.

Of course, maybe someday. But for now, solo, I guess.

I wonder if you remember how shitty you felt when someone said that to you. But then again, he made you forget, right?

We still on for tomorrow?

And cue the rain check.

Oh. That's okay. Maybe some other time. Next week?

You don't remember... Why don't you remember...

Yeah, promises.

What about those old ones? You don't remember those either, do you?

I'll see you around.

Maybe. Most likely not.

Nice of you guys to stop by.

I wish you would at least have the courtesy not to. No such things, though.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Call me.

You were my friend! He used to fucking beat the shit outta me! Why can't you fucking remember?!

Bye.

Please don't leave. Stay. Stay with me where you'll be safe.

Goodbye, take care of her, okay?

You're sick, you're a sick bastard and why can't you just get the hell away from me? Don't hurt her. Please, don't. Wasn't I enough? I felt like it was enough. But it's never enough, isn't it?

Bye.

He's going to hurt you! Don't go. Please don't.

Goodbye.

I hate you. I hate you.

I hate you.

But you're already gone. And now I can't save you. And now after he's done with you, I won't be able to fix you. Because I'm already just a broken.
May 10th, 2012 at 01:48am