If he doesn't get sleep, neither do I. || I'm very, very worried about my boyfriend. || Questions.

So, I'm going to go ahead and say that this entire journal is pretty much about my boyfriend, Seth. He's been so down on himself, today especially and it bothers me so much.

By the title of this, I'm saying that Seth is an insomniac, and he gets barely any sleep, if not any at all. He always looks so tired. He always has bags under his eyes, and he just looks straight out sad, and miserable. He's constantly sick, and he's just not doing good with it. He's been on medications for it, and tried everything. It really makes me feel awful.

So, if he has to feel that pain, then I'm going to not sleep, either. I think he feels alone, and it just would make me feel better about it if I was feeling the same thing.

I'm not trying to fake the disorder, either. I'm just doing this for him.

Also, like I said in the title I'm very worried about him. He's so sad, almost all the time. He tells me that his dad, his own father calls him fat. If he's fat, I'm the biggest girl alive. He's most definitely not fat, and he's f***ing adorable. He says that he was raised for two things:

1) To have very low self-esteem.
2) To not care about his own happiness, but make sure everyone around him is happy.

It breaks my heart that people have said those kinds of things about him. There have been so many people that said that to him. Not only his father, but other kids at school, too. He began cutting at a very young age, too.

He's been through so much, it's horrible, and I don't know what to do. I don't think that insomnia is the main cause of his sleeping issues, I think it's something that's going on at home. He's mentioned being hit, and hurt by his father more than once, and just constant emotional pain. I just want to help him. So bad.

I don't know what to do. I want him to be happy. I love him, he's the most amazing guy I've ever known. I'm not lying when I say that he's f***ing perfect. In every way possible.

Questions
001. How was your day?
002. Any advice for my situation?
003. Anyone here listen to Rise Against?
004. Have an awesome night / day/ afternoon/ etc.
May 10th, 2012 at 02:16am