Honestly the worst week of my life

So here's all the sh*t that went down this week:

-My prom date bailed on me. He couldn't get out of work so now he can't come.
-AP TESTS. Honestly, f*ck that sh*t. Psych was Monday (also the same day that I found out my date couldn't go to prom anymore...twenty minutes before the test. A little distracting) American is on Friday and English is Wednesday. Failing English, but whatever.
-My friends don't even seem to care that I've been feeling like sh*t the past month.
-I went for a run on Monday morning and I am so out of shape I had to stop after two miles because I felt like I was going to faint.
-We lost the biggest game of our season yesterday.
-My brother came home from college and now I don't have access to a car anymore because he needs it for work (which is nonexistent but whatever I guess)
-I'm getting sick.

All I've wanted to do the entire week is curl up in the corner and make a tent out of pillows and blankets and just cry. Which honestly is how I've actually spent most of my free time this week. School needs to end. Prom needs to be over. Obligations to friends need to go away. Summer needs to come. Now.

This week is going to kill me.

And, to add to this sh*tty week, it's only Wednesday.

F*ck.

---

The only upside to the week has been the amount of Criminal Minds I've watched. Because I love that show beyond belief<3 And I did some sketches of random people from Tumblr while I was putting off studying for AP's.

Questions:

1. How was your week?
2. What have you done this week?
3. Plans for the weekend?

I'm going to play some solitaire and then sleep forever.
~Kathleen
May 10th, 2012 at 05:02am