Journal #4

Hey everyone, it's Brittany.

Today was a pretty good day. It started off eh, but got better. I had an appointment with youth connections this afternoon at 1, so after my dad and I rushed around all morning to get a sticker for the car, I get to youth connections and they tell me that girl I was suppose to meet with is all vacation all this week... Like really, you couldn't call me and tell me that. They called everyone else and canceled their appointments...

But after that, my day got better. My brother and I went to the book store down the road and I got 5 book for $12. And the next time I go I get a free book. Yay! The thing that stinks is that the store is closing June 30th.

After we got home, my dad took us to Petco to look at fish. I went cause I wanted to see the puppies. And they didn't have any! What is all that about? No dogs, no cats, no bunnies. Though I saw a chinchilla. It was cute. And a ferret was sleeping in this bowl thing and it's head was outside it, laying on the ground. It was funny looking.

Though I read something today that p*ssed me off. There was a picture and it said something along the lines of "you say you raped her cause her clothes provoked you. Does that mean that I can punch you in the face because of your stupidity." Which I totally agree with. You can't blame the victim because of what they're are wearing. If they want to wear mini-skirts, they should. Well one girl commented on it saying something like "this is coming from a rape victim, if you dress sl*tty you have it coming to you blah blah." What the f*ck. Like seriously. First of all, rapes don't happen because of an overpowered feeling of lust. It's about control. So blaming it on the girl (or boy) and the clothes is total bullsh*t.

Anyway, that's about it. Goodnight everyone : ]
May 11th, 2012 at 03:42am