Free Block

So i have not made one of these in a while and i was just thinking of what to wright but thne i was thinking well i have many ideas what i sould be writing about i really cant make up my mide i really want to wright another story but i ahev so many ideas floting around in my head i can choose. Everything i try to think of ends up being a movie i have seen or a book i have read. There is just so many people that have done great work so i was thinking about a day in the life of someone set in the 1900s of something along thoughs line. i also keep a offline journal (not as fun as this) but i will when i go away kepp you all up dated if anyone even reads these stupied logs lol. my life is pretty normal (i think)

Well this is what i think is normal ....
I live on the beach 2 story house, I live with my mum and my dad somethings because he lives and works away but my mum and dad are not devorsed or seperated or anything. i have 2 big brothers and 1 big sister (i get ago with my brothers more) but i would love to hang out more with my sister... shame. we share a room and so do my brothers they are like best friends lol!!!
I am in year 11 at high school getting ready to do my HSC just for everyones info (it is 12:33pm) here on a friday and i am in my studie block at school FUN todays been alright but i have crap classes the rest of the day.. ohh if an amicans can tell me how many classess do you guys have a day and what time do u start school and end really want to know because someone told me you only have like 4 and i was so shocked because we have 6 classes a day and the go for 55mim each and well my school strats at 8:30am and end at 3:15pm it ues to be 3:20pm but they changes it. anyways i would love to know please and thankyous xx
May 11th, 2012 at 04:39am