I'm disgusted and fed up.

It's two thousand and fucking twelve ladies and gentlemen. You'd think by now that people would finally start to accept the fact that guess what, NOT EVERYONE IS BORN STRAIGHT. Why is it so bad for someone to like the same sex? Are they hurting people? Are they committing a crime? No. They're people with feelings and emotions just like everyone else.

Today I was walking down the sidewalk with my friend (she's dated girls before and currently has a boyfriend) and some pathetic idiot threw icecream at her boyfriend's backpack. (Some of it got in my hair too. -.-) And I'm almost 100% sure this was some discriminatory prick that didn't like her for being openly bisexual.

Okay fine. You don't have to accept gay people. But do you have to be absolutely disrespectful and hateful towards them like they're worthless?

I MEAN REALLY, ICECREAM?
ARE. YOU. BLOODY. SERIOUS.

If I saw who it was, I'd have been walking back towards the school to the principal's office and have them picking up trash for the rest of their highschool career.

Now I'm just ranting.

This just fueled me more to continue to stick up for gay rights. I want equal rights and respect for everyone - especially those who have been bullied in the past for it. The bottom line is, everyone deserves to be loved and love in return, whether or not you're two girls, two guys, or a guy and a girl, is completely irrelevant. Love is beautiful and it should be celebrated.
May 11th, 2012 at 06:16am