FEEL THE POWER OF MY VOICE! (Causality or Serendipity with the I hate Mibba thing)

Around three hours ago, I found that blog and was reading it. Whilst a lot of it was petty name calling and unsubstantiated stories of abuse, there was a couple of aspects that seemed important to them: freedom of speech and the popularity of subpar writing compared to "better" writing. So, I started up a rather long reply regarding the fact that freedom of speech doesn't exist anyway and it certainly doesn't in a group you are a member of who has rules against certain types of behaviour. That and there is little legal support if those rules are made clear in the terms and conditions. Additionally, there was a complaint about bad stories having more readers so I simply gave them my ultimate theory. All humans are fairly dumb (any species that evolved to make their lives more difficult overall is a pretty stupid species, in my opinion) and that such patterns are prevalent everywhere. And a whole bunch of things which was long-winded and blah blah blah.

Then I went off to play Skyrim, learnt some new shouts and chilled with Paarthunax for a bit. Then I came back and it's deleted! I kinda know that it probably had nothing to do with my input but still. I have a weird sense of pride in my Thu'um, my voice. It's nice to feel powerful now and then when I spend so much of my waking life silent and controlled. Oh well.

Krosis, this blog is getting long. And in the Dov tongue. I really need to stop speaking to dragons.
May 12th, 2012 at 03:01pm