Oh, Look. Another Boring Journal Entry. Yay me...

I just read my last journal entry...I hadn't realized what I wrote...
I don't know why I even bothered to write his name in it. I read it all and it just made me sick because I was just so head-over-heels for him then. I'd ask something, but I know I'd only get some smart remark. I mean, I wouldn't ask it to anyone's face, but still.

What if he somehow read that?
What if he read THIS?

Don't even bother answering those. Don't even mention this to me unless you really want me to get p*ssed off and vent all over you. It would not be pleasant. Trust me. Besides, he already read half my stuff on here, so how do you think THAT went? You want to know how he read this. Umm...let's just say that in school one day, I was in the computer lab and I honestly had no clue that he was standing over my shoulder and was reading everything I was reading (at the time, I happened to be reading my own poems). When I was done, he poked my shoulder and he scared me half to death. I asked him what the heck he thought he was doing, and he just smirked and said that he was reading the poems he knew were about him.

Sooo...yeah. If and when he reads this, I could care less. Just thought I should make that open to the public. Well, until my next journal, keep Mibba-ing:D
May 12th, 2012 at 10:47pm