You May Say I'm a Dreamer...Because It's True.

So, I've been thinking lately about the dreams I've had as a kid. My goals and aspirations.

I remember when I first really started thinking about what I wanted to so with my life, in high school, I had four different dreams.

Dream 1: To open up my own restaurant. I decided on opening a small restaurant that would be open for breakfast and lunch only...OR a restaurant that was open for dinner only...

OR OR OR, and here is the kicker: A restaurant that would sell breakfast/lunch for half the year and dinner for the other half. I've never heard of a restaurant doing this and if they've already done it, it'll be done again. At least in the dream world I've created in my head. I have many dream worlds. :) Cooking is another passion of mine. I love to cook but I don't get to do it as much, these days. I wanted to become a chef. Learn how to make finest foods and pastries. Travel the world, and just cook for people... I even had this dream that when I got my own place I would cook as much as I could. I'd invite my friends over to eat whenever they liked and I"d cook for them. I'd even make food for my neighbors and bring it to them or invite them to my place to eat. I still want to make that dream happen and I think I will, once I'm on my own. We need more love in this world, anyway. Why not?

Dream 2: To open up my own club. But not just any club, it'd be like a house of blues type club. A small club where people, food and music would all come together. There would be a bar in the back with a section with tables. People could drink back there or eat if they'd like. I'd serve feel good food, small but hearty. And in the front would be a standing area, chairs could be put there if it needed to be. Aspiring musicians could come and play. They'd audition for me and if I thought they were good enough, I'd let them come and play for an audience. Pay them with free food, free drinks and a small percentage of the commission made from that night. I mean...why not? Why not give someone a chance, you know? I love music. It's in my blood.

Dream 3: Become a photographer. I don't need to say much here but I've always loved photography. I wanted to take photos, but I think I can do this on my own as a hobby.

Dream 4: Become a geneticist, which I am on my way to fulfilling Science is another passion of mine, always has been. :)

I have many dreams, and many of them are fulfilled in the dream worlds within my own mind. I love to dream, I dream all day long but sometimes it really hurts when you can't fulfill the dreams. The downfall of my personality, I guess? heh.

So...what are some of your dreams? Is it something you can fulfill, want to fulfill? Or are you going to leave it in the imagination of your mind?

Also...what song are you listening to? If you are...or what would be your song of the day. I'd like more music to add to my mental library.

Right now, I am listening to an artist I found on youtube named Lior. His song "Lost In You." It's a beautiful song, and he is the reason why my username is this. It is another of his songs that I love. He's a wonderful artist and his voice is like magiccccc. I've got a very diverse taste in music. Lol and lately I've been stuck in the soulful unit of music. I wonder what I"ll jump to next? Who knows. :3

Also, check him out if you'd like? Lior CLICK ET!
May 14th, 2012 at 01:51am