To the Best Mom in the Whole Wide World!

It's mothers day in North America... and probably some other places too

and I thought this journal would be fitting, even though there's a high likelihood that my mother will never read this, but I feel so lucky and blessed to have such a wonderful mother in my life I just can't help it but to express my feelings and thank her for raising me the way that she did.

Here's a little something I put together:

Dear mother
You are so wonderful and full of light
You shine away all the monsters and darkness in the night
Without you I wouldn't know which way to go
So thank you for raising me and teaching me how to grow


Today was a fantastic day, the sun was shining, it was a cool and brisk day. My sister and I took our mother out to a sushi restaurant and we ordered half the stuff on the menu and began gorging on food.

Amg, this stuff is so beautifully decorated, not to mention utterly delicious
Image

After that we went to the store to by our mother some gifts, we told her to pick out anything because it was her day she deserved to be spoilt. So she bought some nice blouses, and coffee maker. My mother loves her coffee, especially in the morning.
I'm really happy right now, the only thing that would've made the day even more brilliant was having my brother there too, but he lives all the way on the other side of the province, but I'm sure he sends his love too.

Anyway other than that... New poems will be up soon. I have about 2-3 that are jumble right now and am having trouble finishing them. So look out for new material soon, and hope everyone everywhere is having or had a splendid day xD
May 14th, 2012 at 03:10am